Re: Metrapolitian consecration centenary of St. Paulose Mor Athanasious concluded

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2010
      I have a question about the Metropolitan consecration of St. Paulose Mar Athanasious.

      I know the chief celebrant in the ordination was H.H Ignatious Ignatius Abdulla II.

      Which other metropolitans were co-celebrants in the ordination ceremorny ?

      Did Murimattathil Ivanious thirumeni participate in the ordination ceremony held at Akaparambu?

      Mathew G M
      # 0929