Will "Edayanal Cori" keep his word?????

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      Will "Edayanal Cori" keep his word?????

      'A Reply to Edayanal Cori' - by Biju K Varghese, Piravom
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/News/BijuKV14Jan09.pdf

      We remember that on one stage this "Koriyachen" had publically declared " Njaan nunna maathrame parayarullu ". At that time though we thought it as his cheap sense of humour on public display, it is after reading his " historical blunders " that we could comprehend that what he said on stage was one hundred percent the truth. He has given a challenge at the end of his long "kathaprasangam" that if proven wrong, he will leave the "metran kakshis". Hope that after reading the above article by Mr. Biju, he will keep his word.