Re: LET CHARITY BE OUR GREATEST AIM!

  • John Zachariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2003
      Reply to Susan jose

      I endorse your views 100%. In heaven it is not decided
      based on jacobite or pentacost but it is based on
      Mathew 25.

      Your deeds in the world only. In the story of Laser and
      rich man the latter had to suffer based on his deeds in
      the world. The thief on the cross was promised paradise
      bsed on his repentence and not whether he support H.H or H.B.

      Zachariah