Onam and Church

  • Saju Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      Greetings!

      Dear Apu Jos,

      Your arguments reg. onam and church. Better you read once again my article` Why do we love Onam? Should a Christian celebrate such secular festivals? published in our forum carefully to understand the logic. Please also to have a look our theological aspects and Kerala/Indian culture for better understanding. Your remarks reg. onam and church is totally your own point of view without any historical value or perspective based. We should not forget our basic value and grass root level culture. You could not find such state in the world like Kerala which have a great religious-cultural-value of faith, harmony, brotherhood among all religions.

      Hope you can understand and better we can conclude this issue here in public interest. Majority of readers were given a good judgment about the issue.

      Saju C.Varghese
      New Delhi