Re: Ammaye njangal marannalum anthyoyaye marakkilla

  • Lijo Kavunkal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      Ddear brother,
      This doesn't means that you have to forget your mother. It shows the sincere faithfulness of the church to the HOLY THRONE  and this is the only reason, our people are still using this slogan which comes form the deeper side of our heart.

      Also it shows the loyalty and obedience of the church to the HOLY THRONE.

      Lijo Kavunkal