Re. Ammaye njangal marannalum........

  • Dr. Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 9:35 AM
      Dear Mr. Nebu,

      You are absolutly correct. We sing in our Holy Qurbana

      Thirusutharai varuvan namme
      avarullappol padipicha thathanmare
      orkenam prarthana kurbanakalil naam
      ashivillathoru moshathil
      nayavanmaramalnmarotorumi-
      chaswasamavarkarulatte daivasuthan.

      We have a duty to remember them and pray for themand to be faithful to them. Our spiritual fathers are no way less important to our own parents to us. If they haven't sacrifised their life for the true faith, we wouldn't have been in this true faith. If one say that we should only have faith and need not be thankful or remember or pray for those who sacrifised their life to teach us the true faith, it means that, that person has no love or gratitude in him. Once a pentcosth member told me that she has gratitude only to God. The explanation given was "suppose someone help us in our difficulties we need not have any gratitude to that person because God made that person do that favour for us." If we cannot have gratitude to the person whom we see helping us how can we have gratitude to the unseen God.

      With prayers.
      Leena.