Joy Thanangadan Honored as Chevalier

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      One of our member Mr.Joy Thanangadan,Thanangattil House, Mulanthuruthy, Ernakulam, was decorated with "Chevalier" title on 6th August 2010, by the Patriarch of Antioch & All the East H.H. Ignatius Zakka I Iwas. H.B Catholicos Baselios Thomas I was presented him on behalf of the Patriarch, at patriarchal centre, Puthencruz.

      Mr. Joy's home parish is Marthoman Cathedral, Mulanthuruthy.At present Mr. Joy belongs to St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasna Church, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.Mr. Joy is married to Nisha Joy(Pulayath house,Thiruvankulam,Ernakualam) and having two daughters Riya Sara Joy, Liya Ann Joy, who are studying in Indian School, Al Ain-UAE.

      During the function of decoration,H.E Joseph Mor Gregorios(Metropolitan of Cochin Diocese and Secretary of Holy Synod),H.E Mathews Mor Aphrem(Metropolitan of Al Ain&Sharjah),H.E Kuriakose Mor Cleemis,H.E Alias Mor Athanasios,H.E Pathrose Mor Osthathios,H.E Gheevarghese Mor Barnabas and H.E Zacharia Mor Philxenos blessed this auspicious occasion with their Eminences esteemed presence and prayers.

      Bar E'tho M'hero Mr.Thambu George Thukalan(Sabha Secretary),Very Rev.Ramban ,Vicars from the different Paishes, Very Rev. Cor Episcopa's ,Nuns,Church Managing and working Committee members, Mr.Babu Paul MLA(Moovattupuzha),Saju Paul MLA(Perumbavoor) also came to the Church and offered their greetings.

      SOCM Moderators