Re: Another Golden Feather on Theethose Thirumeni

  • Philip Scaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Dear all,

      I would like to join Saju Paulose in extolling His Eminence Yeldo Mor
      Theetos. I have been in the U.S.A since it's very first family
      convention. Never have I seen such a crowd and enthusiasm among the
      participants. Now that the families have grown, it is nothing but a
      pride for our church to claim that we have a large crowd and so many
      youth-participants. We pay special thanks to His Holiness the
      Patriarch, His Eminence Theetos, His Beatitude Catholicose and all
      those who contributed to our growth. Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church in
      America under His Holiness the Patriarch and His Eminence Theetose is
      growing steadily. It serves us, the elders, joy to see that the
      American-born youth are carrying the torch of our belief in its true
      form. I hope and pray that they not be dragged into any politics of our
      motherland.

      Philip Scaria
      ID 0908
      St. Peter's Chicago