40th day of demise of Late Babu Paul Maracheril

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Dear friends,

      The 40th day service for our late moderator Babu Paul Maracheril with 'Anchinkel Qurbana", was held today morning at St. Mary's Valiya palli at Kothamangalam, Kerala. He was working in Kuwait and serving in St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church as the chief Altar Assistant and the Sunday School Headmaster. He died due to a massive heart attack, on 27th June 2007.

      We request all of you to pray for the departed soul and to get strength for his family to overcome the sudden loss of their beloved one.

      May God almighty rest his soul in the bossom of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

      With sorrowful heart,

      SOCM Forum Moderators.