Feast of St. Baseliose Eldho Will be Celebrated at Boston St. Basil's SOC

  • St. Basil's SOC Boston
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Dearly beloved in the Lord,

      The vicar and members of the Boston St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox church cordially invite you along with your family and friends, to partcipate in the Patron day celebrations of St. Baseliose Eldho, on Friday, October 1, 2010 and Saturday, October 2, 2010. We kindly request your presence to receive blessings through the intercession of St. Baseliose Eldho. We also suggest the faithful to join our church members for the three days of fasting prior to the perunnal.

      Chief Celebrant:
      His Eminence Mor Titus Yeldho,
      Archbishop & Patriarchal Vicar, Malankara Archdiocese of Syriac Orthodox Church in North America

      Program Details:
      Friday, October 1, 2010
      07:00 pm: Evening Prayer & Devo6onal Address
      Nercha Kanji (Dinner)
      Saturday, October 2, 2010
      09:00 am: Morning Prayer
      10:00 am: Holy Qurbana(Holy Mass)
      12:00 pm: Public Auction
      Nercha Vilambu(Lunch)

      There is an opportunity to sponsor St. Baseliose Eldho Bava's perunnal by purchasing shares. Donation for each share is $50. In addition to the opportunity to share Bava's perunnal cost, an individual's name can also be registered with this donation to remember in the intercessory prayers to St. Baseliose Eldho during
      the church perunnal service and during every alternate Sunday service for an year. Maximum number of shares a faithful can purchase is limited to 5.

      Contacts:
      Vicar & President: Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Jacob (732-505-8339)
      Secretary: Mr. Sebeyon Kingsview (617-599-4522)
      Treasurer: Mrs. Ann Alexander (860-656-0595)

      Direction and Parking: Please visit us on the web at www.stbasilsboston.org

      On the behalf of the members of St. Basil's SOC,

      President/Vicar and Committee
      St Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church
      Newton (Boston), MA, USA