Re: Another Golden Feather on Theethose Thirumeni's Hat

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      Saju

      I totally agree. This is the first time I attended. I was amazed,
      how it was all organized. There was no confusion. Not at all in
      anyway. We were all picked at airport ( on time) and rooms were all
      pre-allocated and badges were prepared and kept. Food was on time
      and enough and really high quality. This is unusual in USA. At
      least I have not seen. Time management was enforced for anything and everything.

      Even guest speakers were given a stop watch to stop in time. Dr. Babu Paul was fantastic. I don't have to say that. But if I don't mention it, I wont be fair. There was one Bobby achan who spoke who was really nice. When everything went like a machine, there was hardly any panic or shouting or shoving from organizers. They were everywhere but not running around or panicking.

      25-Qurbana was also a great experience. Even that was planned to immaculate details. Only a true leader can go to that detail.

      I went there with half-hearted, only because Thirumeni requested. But I was so overjoyed this conference that I might go more often.

      The 25-nmel Qurbana was grant in the sense, it too was organized with immaculate details and completed on time.

      A military like planning. All this points to the efforts by a great
      committee.

      I have great appreciation for all of you who worked hard. But again all credit should go to the Thirumeni, for the way he lead and organized this. I would say that apart for the visible part, there is a great intangible that we all carried home.

      It is community feeling of great, bigger church. Most of church has only 25 church members. And children only see a small community.
      But here they all felt a greater community to which they all belong to and was so proud in it.

      My congratulations again to all who worked for it. I returned with great satisfaction.

      Paul Reji