HG POULOSE MOR IRENIOUS THERUMENI VISIT AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

  • Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      HG POULOSE MOR IRENIOUS THERUMENI VISIT AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

      On the 5th August 2010 (Thursday) at 7.30 pm, our diocese Metropolitan, H.G Paulose Mor Irenious Thirumeni will celebrate Holy Qurbana in melbourne st george jacobite syrian church (Koodara Perunnal) at St. Archangel Michael and Saint Anthony's Coptic Orthodox Church, 136 Drummond Street, Oakleigh 3166.

      Rev.Fr.Boby Thomas
      +61 423736872

      on 8th August 2010 (SUNDAY) 11:00 AM St. Francis Catholic Church, Montrose St, Pt. Chevaliar, Auckland, New Zealand
      Rev Dr. Joseph Zachariah
      09 550 3982 / 021 02778353
      marankandam@...

      Secratary