Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1332 , Jul 29, 2010
      "Observe what Andrew says to his brother: 'We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.' You see how, as far as he had learned in a short time, he showed the wisdom of the teacher who persuaded them, and their own zeal, who cared for those things long ago, and from the beginning. For this word, 'we have found.' is the expression of a soul which travails for His presence, and looks for His coming from above, and is made overjoyed when the looked-for thing has happened, and hastens to impart to others the good tidings. This is part of a brotherly affection, of natural friendship, of a sincere disposition, to be eager to stretch out the hand to each other in spiritual things."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Feb 15

        "For Christians above all men are forbidden to correct the stumblings of sinners by force...it is necessary to make a man better not by force but by persuasion. We neither have authority granted us by law to restrain sinners, nor, if it were, should we know how to use it, since God gives the crown to those who are kept from evil, not by force, but by choice."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  John 16:33

        Prayer Requests:

        The families of all the recently Crowned, Christian Martyrs. May God grant them strength and peace.
        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness