Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1373 , Jul 29, 2010
      "Observe what Andrew says to his brother: 'We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.' You see how, as far as he had learned in a short time, he showed the wisdom of the teacher who persuaded them, and their own zeal, who cared for those things long ago, and from the beginning. For this word, 'we have found.' is the expression of a soul which travails for His presence, and looks for His coming from above, and is made overjoyed when the looked-for thing has happened, and hastens to impart to others the good tidings. This is part of a brotherly affection, of natural friendship, of a sincere disposition, to be eager to stretch out the hand to each other in spiritual things."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1373 of 1373 , Apr 26

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Again we would say `If Adam died because of sin, He Who removed sin had to take away death too.' But just as Adam was told `The day you eat of the forbidden tree, you shall die,' but in fact he did not die; but rather he received a pledge of his death in the form of being stripped naked of the gory and his expulsion from Paradise, after which he was daily pondering on death. It is exactly the same with life in Christ: we have eaten His Body in place of the fruit of the Tree, and His altar has taken the place of the Garden of Eden for us; the curse has been washed away by His innocent blood, and in the hope of resurrection we await the life that is to come, and indeed we already walk in the new life, in that we already have a pledge of it."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought."  1 Corinthians 1:10

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.