Matrimonial Digest / 0227-2010

  • SOCM Matrimonial
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2010
      Matrimonial Digest / 0227-2010

      Dear Members,

      We do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars
      given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to
      verify the particulars. As per the request of some advertisers we
      withheld the contact details and will forward any reply to the
      advertiser for further personal contact. Further correspondence to be
      done with the E-Mail address / Phone Number given against each
      advertisement.

      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement
      in the SOCM forum at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/6505

      SEEKING BRIDEGROOM
      Matrimonial; Code # 192/10
      ****************************
      July 13, 2010

      Seeking bridegroom: Jacobite parents from Kollam invite proposal for their daughter, fair 23 yrs 160 cm, B.Tech. Presently working at Technopark, Trivandrum as Software Engineer with leading MNC.We are seeking suitable alliance from Jacobite / Orthodox professional qualified preferably B.Tech with MBA and well placed. If interested respond with full details and photograph to: rajannk80@... or call 04742524526 or 00973 39454715(Bahrain)

      Matrimonial; Code # 190/10
      ****************************
      June 13, 2010

      Jacobite Christian parents from kottayam invite proposals for their elder daughter. She is chartered accountant by profession, CA inter rank holder and presently working with Bharat Petroleum Co Ltd (BPCL), 26years, 154cm. We are seeking proposals from well educated boys preferably working in India. She is having one sister who is pursuing CA & CS. Parents ex NRI and now settled back. Interested parents may please contact the following mobile no +91 9447233924, Tel
      No: +91 481 2770376 or email id: mathewskidangethu @ hotmail.com

      Matrimonial; Code # 189/10
      ****************************
      June 08, 2010

      Proposal invited for a God fearing Orthodox girl from Alappuza Dist., 25 years, 152 cm, Bsc nurse working in Kuwait (Ministry of Health). She will be coming vacation on end of October to India for marriage. We are looking well educated and God fearing boy. Those who are interested may please contact by phone:-0479 232 6994 or email to varkeyissac@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 188/10
      ****************************
      June 05, 2010

      Orthodox Christian parents settled in the USA invite proposals for their daughter, born &brought up in USA, 31 years old, attractive, God fearing, and family oriented. She has master's degree & now working . We are seeking proposals from well educated boys from any Christian denomination preferably born & brought up in USA or outside kerala. If interested, please respond with brief personal & professional info, contact information and recent photograph to
      Eldhos09@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 186/10
      ****************************
      March 27, 2010 Suitable alliance invited for a Jacobite Girl, 24 years, 161cm,slim, B.tech., Family belongs to Angamaly Diocese. Interested parents of professionally qualified and well employed boys may contact varkey.m7@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 185/10
      ****************************
      March 09, 2010

      Proposals invited for a God-fearing Syrian Jacobite girl from Ernakulum Dist (Perumbavoor), 24 years, 158 cms, fair, MSW Graduate, pursing for MBA, working in a private hospital in Palakkad as a Counsellor,having one brother working as an engineer at Qatar, We are looking for a well educated and God fearing boys. Those who are interested may please send details and photograph by e-mail to:
      justinkuruppampady@... or contact on Tel No: 0091-9847316660,
      0091-4842523072 / 00974-6039578.

      Matrimonial; Code # 184/10
      ****************************
      March 02, 2010

      Jacobite parents are inviting suitable proposals from parents of well educated and employed boys (EKM Dist. and Jacobite only) for their daughter 26 years, 163 cm, God fearing, fair Msc Bed (chemistry)working as guest lecture in Eranakulam Dist. If interested kindly contact 00966 553051795 or email: gp8110@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 183/10
      ****************************
      March 02, 2010

      Proposal is invited by parents for their daughter aged 26 years qualified M.SW.,M.Phil. having 5' 0,slim, whitesh working in MNC as HR Professional, looking for a suitable boy with Good qualification and employed, belongs to middle class family, invites proposal from God fearing Jacobite boys. (No demands) Those who interested please get in touch with us by phone 9744049333

      Matrimonial; Code # 182/10
      ****************************
      March 02, 2010

      Jacobite Christian parents invite proposals for their daughter, born &brought up in Kerala, 27 years old, attractive, God fearing, and family oriented.(5''6, 27,Below middle class) Now she is working in Italy. We are seeking proposals from well educated boys from Jacobite Church preferably middle class. If interested, please contact. Mr.Baby.04852891409

      Matrimonial; Code # 181/10
      ****************************
      February 15, 2010

      Jacobite christian parents belongs to pathanamthitta distt.,presently staying at Bhilai invite proposals for their daughter, born in Kerala, broughtup in central india ,working in Mumbai as a healthcare manager in a german MNC. She is a graduate in physical medicine, 28/155cm, slim,attractive and God fearing. seeking proposals from well educated boys from Jacobite preferably from mumbai or out of India. Those who are interested may please contact by e-mail to:
      johnny_kv@... or tel. no.094241 16728.

      Matrimonial; Code # 179/10
      ****************************
      February 02, 2010

      Proposals invited for a Syrian orthodox Medical Doctor (27 yrs , fair ,tall)from Canada. Seeking suitable alliance from God- fearing, professionally qualified girls (fair, tall, age 22 - 26)/Doctor, Dentist, pharmacist, Engineer (ME,MS)) with good Christian family background from Canada. If interested please respond with full details (phone number/photograph )- Email - matj82@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 178/10
      ****************************
      February 02, 2010

      Looking for a God fearing Christian good looking fair girl with clean habits (Bsc nurse, Bpharm or other professionals) for a Orthodox Jacobite boy, born and raised in Kuwait, currently working in Canada, hold a diploma in accounting. He is financially sound and will be on short leave to India (Aug -sep) for marriage. If interested please respond with contact details (e-mail or telephone number) at the earliest. e-mail tninan75@...

      SEEKING BRIDE
      Matrimonial; Code # 191/10
      ****************************
      July 13, 2010

      Groom from Kottayam, working in Abu Dhabi as Human Resource Manager, Post Graduate in Management, Fair & Good Looking , 163 cm,41 years, Clean Habits, active in the Church.

      Looking for educated bride from any Syrian Christian denomination. No other demands. Please respond to Email -tmjohn38@yahoo. com, or Mob in UAE-00971-50- 2885853

      Matrimonial; Code # 187/10
      ****************************
      May 18, 2010

      Jacobite parents settled in United States invite suitable proposals for their son, 29 yrs/5'10. He has completed BS (Computer Eng), MS (Electrical Eng), and MBA from distinguished American universities. He currently works with a major aerospace company in Los Angeles, California.

      We are looking for a well-educated professional (Doctor or Pharmacist)
      preferably settled in the United States. We seek a God fearing and good looking girl from an educated and good family. Interested parents may send the details and photograph to cgvarghese@... or call 562-865-0070.

      Matrimonial; Code # 180/10
      February 04, 2010

      Jacobite boy,27yrs(Jan 83),170cm,fair; B.Tech(Mech. Engg)(from M A College of Engg. Kothamangalam), working as Asst.Manager in Cochin Shipyard Ltd(A Government of India company); He is also a Sunday School Teacher. Suitable alliances invited from parents of well educated employed girls. Ph: 0484-2762309; Mob:9995235154;(kindly contact between 6pm-9.30pm); Email: cheruvilli@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 171/09

      Jacobite Syrian Orthodox boy 30 years 175 cm, fair from an ancient family Kunnamkulam, now settled in Trichur, seeks a suitable bride preferably an engineer or professionally qualified girl. The boy is a post graduate mechanical engineer with MSc from Bristol University UK. He is working for Rolls-Royce PLc Derby UK. His father (diseased) was a retired Executive Engineer and mother is a retired HOD in English from a college in Trichur. Please contact phone 0487 2334608 or Email mi.molly@...

      For the full list of the matrimonial advertisement, please
      visit:http://www.socmnet.org/Matrimonial.htm