Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1368 , Jul 28, 2010
      "Patient endurance is the fruit of love, for 'love patiently endures all things' (I Cor. 13:7), and teaches us to achieve such endurance by forcing ourselves so that through patience we may attain love..."

      St. Gregory Palamas.

      "But let the righteous be glad; Let them rejoice before God; Yes, let them rejoice exceedingly." Psalms 68:3
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1368 of 1368 , Apr 19 7:52 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Long ago, the wily one cast his weapon and wounded Adam and killed him; Indeed, he completely destroyed the weak man. But now, even if he struck the bodies of the noble men, he did not destroy their spirits. He persuaded the first-created man to fall by words, but not even by deeds, the noble ones. Bewitching the former, he made promises; he made offers to the latter: For Adam, the making of a god; for the martyrs, honor. He offers what he does not have; he suggests bestowing things not in his authority. Therefore, saints, having shattered his scheme, You gained crowns."

           St. Romanos the Melodist.

        "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."  Matthew 10:28

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.