Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1365 , Jul 28, 2010
      "Patient endurance is the fruit of love, for 'love patiently endures all things' (I Cor. 13:7), and teaches us to achieve such endurance by forcing ourselves so that through patience we may attain love..."

      St. Gregory Palamas.

      "But let the righteous be glad; Let them rejoice before God; Yes, let them rejoice exceedingly." Psalms 68:3
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1365 of 1365 , Apr 14 7:08 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "The believing man is not one who thinks that God can do all things, but one who trusts that he will obtain everything he needs."

           St. John Climacus.

        "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.