Re: Blessings - Syriac tradition

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 2:34 AM
      Dear Mathew Chacko,

      I am not a learned member;however would like to express my view here.

      The spiritual superiors also need prayers from us and blessings from God; they even request our prayers (please remind what the priest/leader who conduct the Holy Qurbana tells to the people at the end). In my personal life I have the habit of praying for the Saints/others whenever I seek prayers from them.

      Love in Christ,
      Jai Abe Cheriyan.
      ID # 0914