Congratulations!!!!!!! Silver Jubilee Convention 2010

  • Lalu Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      Dear All:
      I am very happy and proud of you all on your hard work and dedication to our Archdiocese and to our Silver Jubilee convention which we recently celebrated. With your hard work for the past 12-13 months, the Jubilee celebration was a grand success. It was Super / Excellent!!. Please accept my hearty congratulations! Almighty God may extend his invisible right hand and bless you and your families.

      Lalu Kuriakose,NJ