Re: Mor Simon, the Stylite - July 27

  • Kurian C
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010
      Dear Vineeth and all

      Very good information

      I would like to add that our Malankara church has one parish, St.Simon's Jacobile Syriac Orthodox Church, Vellor in Kottayam Diocese, is after Mor Simon, the Stylite.

      Kurian
    • Rajesh George
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thanks Vineeth. Feeling difficult to believe such saints were living in this earth,

        thx
        Rajesh George
        St George Jacobite Syrian Church
        Kalamboor