The dichotomy of smell

  • Rev. Fr. Jerry Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 2:14 AM
      Dear moderators,

      It is indeed refreshing and encouraging that the Jacobite Syrian Orthodox church is going to innaugurate the newly set up ecological commission on August 6. I am sure churches in several places will pick up from this. At the same time it should be noted that we can never be ecology-sensitive unless we understand the rich-poor dichotomy in the church as well. This post is titled the dichotomy of smell
      http://jerryachensworld.blogspot.com/2008/09/dichotomy-of-smell.html
      God bless us all.
      Warm regards,
      Jerry achen.