Holy Communion given to Dog

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      A priest at St. Peter's Anglical Church in Toronto, Canada has given Holy Communion to a Dog. It is really a pity, what the Anglican Church has come to.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10774706

      We should note that the Marthoma Church and CSI church is in full communion with the Anglican Church. It is under the influence of the CMS missionaries from the Anglican Church that the so called reformation of the Malankara Church was started, resulting in the creation of the Marthoma Church. Look where the reformation has reached..... Offering Holy Communion to Dogs.

      Look at the history of "Reformation" (Naveekaranam) of the Anglican Church:
      - Critizied the customs of the Syriac Church
      - Helped formed the reformed Syrian ie Marthoma Church
      - Ordained Female Priests
      - Started blessing homosexual marriages
      - Ordained openly homosexual men and women as priests
      - Offered Holy Communion to Dogs
      - What is next? a Dog ordained as a priest ?

      I hope and pray that our brethern who are 'reformed' (Naveekaranakkar) will return to the true faith..ie Orthodoxy.

      Mathew G M