Catholicos Enthronement

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 2:39 AM
      Dear All,
      Shlomo!
      The Universal Syrian Church with its flocks spread over many nations, celebrates this unique occasion of Catholicos HB  Baselios Thomas I Enthronement,with great fervour and enthusiasm.

      As a true Shepherd,Our Bava led the Holy Church to greater glories in these years.

      The Universal Syrian Orthodox churches around the world has experienced a great resurrection and began to develop and progress rapidly. The revolutionary change of the progress of the church is only due to the kind efforts of our Bava Thirumeni.

      I humbly pray to the Almighty God to provide good health to our Catholicos to continue the wise and able Administration and jurisdiction with blessings.

      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061