Green Pastures and Still Waters, Ps. 23:2

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 2:55 PM
      Green Pastures and Still Waters, Ps. 23:2
      Ps. 23:2: He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.�
      The first thing mentioned in Ps. 23 about the sheep is that the Shepherd makes him to lie down in green pastures - our rest is in the Word; then the still waters - the Spirit. These are the things mentioned first. May these be first in our lives in the morning: receiving the Word and receiving the Spirit.

      God's Word is our life, Deut. 32:47; God is our life, Deut. 30:20. Our Lord said in John 6:63: The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. Let me feed and lie down restfully in the green pastures of your Word, and drink from the still waters of your Spirit, in abundance, Lord; and thus be refreshed and restored. Amen.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C