Re: World cup

  • Michael Poe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2010
      Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
      Berek Aloho! This is the second time I have seen this "priest" equate the game of football with the sacred and holy. Far to much emphasis is given to athletes who plat American football,football(soccor)basketball,baseball,boxing,ect. They are put on way to high of a pedastal and revered almost as holy men by their fans. This is not the path our <Lord called us to walk as we our to transcend the temporal concerns and passing pleasures of the material world and dimension and focus purely on the Heavenly,spiritual world,laying up for ourselves treasures in Heaven and being made one with our Lord,God,and Saviour Jesus Christ.

      Michael Poe