Happy Birthday to the Jacob Burdono of Malankara

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 6:32 AM
      Let our LORD bestow all HIS Mercy and GRACE on our beloved H.B Bava thirumeni on the occassion of H.B's birthday. May H.B live long in full health for many many years and lead our Church.

      I got an opportunity to spend few minutes with H.B on last Monday. H.B's caring for each church and individual is amazing. I got a feel that the strength of our church in this turbulat time is H.B's prayer and meditation. I saw H.B in deep meditation in the 'Vajrasanam' yoga position before and after the evening prayers inside St.Athanasius Cathedral. Through out the prayer, H.B chanted the prayers and psalms and did not spare any 'Kumbideel'. During the Nicene creed for the three kneeling downs H.B completely did it by standing up after every kneeling. Now a days we can rarely see such dedicated prayre warriors.
      And that is the strength of our church.

      Long live H.B Baselious Thomas I,

      With folded hands,

      Johnson,