Praying for our venerable Mor Theethose Thirumeni

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      May the good Lord be with Your Eminence Mor Theethose Thirumeni always & forever.

      While expressing our wholehearted gratitude for leading us to this celebrating special day of the Silver Jubilee of our American Archdiocesan Conventions, we offer our prayers for the 40th Birthday of Your Eminence.

      From

      Babu Jacob Nadayil & Family