82nd birthday of Catholicose of Malankara

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      The Catholicose of Malankara Jacobite Syriacn Christian Church H.B. Aboon Mor Baselius Thomas I is celebrating the 82nd birthday today.

      Born in a humble family in Puthencruz, our Bawa came to the present
      position, overcoming many hardships, only due to the divine call and
      guidance. The prayerful life of our Bawa is an example for many other
      leaders in Malankara.

      On this happy occasion of the 82nd birthday, we, the SOCM Forum
      Moderators and members, jointly wishing our Bawa a healthy long life,
      to lead us into the new heights.

      Biography
      http://saintgregorios.org/PARUMALA/Catholicos_ThomasI.htm

      In Our Lord's love