Shubho - Radio Malankara is now available in (Mobile) Nokia Internet Radio.

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
      Dear all

      Shubho, Radio Malankara, Internet Radio of Jacobite Syrian Christian Church, The fist internet Radio from Malankara www.radiomalankara.com is now available in (Mobile) Nokia Internet Radio.

      To listen Radio Malankara in your mobile please install the Nokia
      Internet Radio application. To download the application Please visit
      this link.

      http://europe.nokia.com/NOKIA_MASTER_NOKIA_COM_5/Explore_services/Nokia_Music/download.html

      Keep support us by remembering this project in your prayers and providing us more audio (MP3) recordings of Syriac Orthodox worship, songs of different occasions and spiritual talks of our prelates, clergy and church recognized lay ministers.

      We submit this project for the ultimate glory of our Lord Almighty and for the Holy Church.

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators