Gurgan Church

  • Abilash Mahtew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      Dear all

      The new invented church under the leadership of Gurgan ( actually it is
      not a church only a goroup ) is trying to creating problems in our church. But as per there speachs and writtings they are standing against Indain orthodox, but waht I am thinking is that they are trying to make darkness by clsoing the eyes, so every body must be carefull about our parish, and surroundings.

      Abilash Mahtew Chengalimattom
      ID 4201