Joke of the century from Mannuthi Militiose

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 6:01 AM
      Quote from IOH
      "I really do not know who this Mar Severios Moses Gurgan is and what their plans are. If their intentions are to embarrass and do me harm, I may have to resort to other steps," said Bishop Yuhanon Mar Meletius, Metropolitan, Diocese of Thrissur."
      Unquote

      What a pity, still some fools treat him as their shepherd. His above statement and a previous statement published in ICON shows his true color and personality!!!

      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917