The hardwork of our Bishops

  • Anoop Mani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Dear Madam,

      What you have written is absolutely right. H E Mar Theomothios and H E Mar Coorilos are the real gifts of our Lord Almighty to our Church. Apart from what you have mentioned about Mar Coorilos Thirumeni, the gospel work done by His Grace by supporting the evangelists of  St. Paul's Mission is great. St. Paul's Mission has extended its projects even to Kashmir also. Let us pray for our church's mission and for our beloved Thirumeni.

      Talkng about Mar Theomothios Thirumeni I have personally experienced the dedication of His Grace to the church at the time of establishing the congregation in Singapore. Each and every Jacobite family in Singapore is deeply indebted to His Grace. Let us pray for the long life our beloved Thirumeni and good health for His Grace.

      Anoop