Patriarchal Vicariate of UK gave His Holiness a prayerful Welcome

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Patriarchal Vicariate of UK gave His Holiness a prayerful Welcome

      LONDON: Patriarchal Vicariate of UK gave His Holiness Patriarch Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, who is on a brief Apostolic Visit in Great Britain, a prayerful Welcome at St. Thomas JSO Church, here on July 03,
      Saturday. Secretary to the Holy Regional Episcopal Synod, Mor Gregorios Joseph, who is in UK currently, presented His Holiness the gift of the vicariate on behalf of the priests and laity. Metropolitans Mor Philoxenos Mathias Nayis (Patriarchal Assistant), Mor Severios Malke Mourad (Patriarchal Vicar, Jerusalem, Jordan) accompanied His Holiness. His Holiness expressed great happiness in the fast growth of the Malankara Congregations in UK.

      Source: RAJU VELAMKALA