Mr. T.P. Elias,New Delhi Passed Away

  • Saju Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 11:00 PM
      Dear All,

      With deep sadness, to inform that Mr. T.P. Elias died inside Connaught Place police station (New Delhi) when another policeman's service pistol, which was cleaning by another staff, went off accidentally and hit Mr.Elias while on duty. The bullet passed through the right side of Elias's chest. His heart and liver were damaged by the bullet. He was called to eternal rest on 2/7/2010 at around 11:30am.

      His funeral has been taken place at St.John's Jacobite Church, Kanyattunirappu, Ernakulam,Kerala on 4/7/2010.

      He was one of the Member of the St. Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi since 1982. He has been serving the Delhi Police for the last 14 years. He was living with his wife and two daughters in Delhi for the past 29 years. He was very active in almost all of the St. Peters Cathedral contruction times activities since 1982 and his untimely death is really a loss for all.

      Our heart felt condolence to the sorrowing family. We request all please pray for giving courage to sorrowing family. May his soul rests in peace.

      All Friends and Relatives
      From New Delhi

      (Saju Varghese)
      # 895