The last message prepared by late Babu Paul maracheril

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 4:41 AM
      The last message prepared by our late Babu Paul Maracheril, which he wrote for distribution to his Children on the JSVBS closing day.

      'BE READY" for the Son of Man is coming at an hour yon do not expect.
      ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU READY to go with our Heavenly Father?

      I was ready so I could walk fearlessly when our Heavenly Father called me. So we all should be always ready for HIS call.

      http://socmnet.org/Resources/Be_Ready_Babu_Paul_Maracheril.pdf

      May his soul rest in peace
      SOCM Moderators