Re: Holy mass secrete sections photography

  • Dn. Anish.K.Joy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2010
      Dear Thomas Achen,

      Its nice to raise or post such a valid opinion... But I think we should ask ourselves who's all videos / photos are published while celebrating the Holy Eucharist. I suggest this opinion because not everyone do this. So just expressing my opinion rather than a mere YES or NO...

      Thanks

      Yours in Christ
      Anish.K.Joy (Ephudiakno Joseph)