Sad demise of Mr. Jijo Puthuvamkunnathu

  • Saju Potharayil Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Dear moderator,
      I tried to post in SOCM I couldn't get into SCOM forum posting. I just want you to inform the forum about the sad demise of Mr. Jijo Puthuvamkunnathu on July 2nd, 2010 at 6:30 pm in a boat accident. His marriage with Ms. Cissey Chacko was fixed for Aug 28th. The family is from Kothamangalam area, presently attending the Berganfeild, New Jersy parish of Rev Cor. Puthoorkudy and Rev. Dr. A P George (http://www.stmarysbergen.org/main_index.php
      ). Both the families are in very distress. Request the forum readers to remember them in their prayers and thoughts. The viewing and funeral particulars will be notified later.

      http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/07/02/2010-07-02_two_pleasure_boats_collide_near_statue_of_liberty_leaving_one_passenger_dead_two.html

      Saju Potharayil Thomas
      New York
      Forum # 2367