Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Priesthood(Fr.Mathew Karimpanackal)

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      1 Corinthians 1:4-7
      "I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that has been given you in Christ Jesus. For in union with Christ you have become rich in all things, including all speech and all knowledge. The message about the Christ has become so firmly established in you that you have not failed to receive a single blessing, as you wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed�."

      We, the Parish Members celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Ordination to the Priesthood of Rev Fr. Mathew Karimpanackal (Fr.Aji Mathew Cherian) on Saturday, July 3rd at St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church,Al Ain UAE�with Prayer at 8:30 P.M. The celebration was attended by a large number of faithful parish members and families. Commander Mr.Oommen Varghese, Mr. Joseph Varghese(Church Secretary)and Mr. Jacob V Thomas(Church Trustee) were present.
      A Grand dinner arranged by Fr.Mathew Karimpanackal at parish hall after the prayer.

      Please join us in congratulating him and thanking him for his service to the church.

      Fr.Mathew Karimpanackal had been ordained 3rd July 2000 by HG Thomas Mor Themotheos(Metropolitan in charge of Kottayam Diocese)
      Parish Members remembered about Fr.Mathew's strong family ties, of his loyalty, generosity and service to the Church and to the Congregation and to the people.

      The Parish Choir enhanced the celebration with Malayalam and Souriyani renditions.

      Fr. Mathew expressed his Sincere gratitude to all the parish members.
      Fr.Mathew Said that he is immensely grateful and thankful to Our Lord for choosing a weak and sinful human like him to celebrate the Holy Mysteries; especially the Holy Qurbana.The Priesthood has given him great satisfaction and fulfillment. Really, touching words.

      Once again Let us all Congratulate him for the 10th anniversary of blessed priesthood.

      Regards in HIS Name,
      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061