Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1572 , Jun 24, 2010
      "Let us then not be proud of nobleness of birth according to the flesh, but though we have ten thousand famous ancestors, let us use diligence ourselves to go beyond their excellences, knowing that we shall gain nothing from the diligence of others to help us in the judgment that is to come; nay, this will be the more grievous condemnation, that though born of righteous parents and having an example at home, we do not, even thus, imitate our teachers."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord." Romans 12:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1572 of 1572 , Feb 11 5:56 PM

        "Before the war begins, seek out your ally; before you fall ill, seek out your physician; and before grievous things come upon you, pray, and in the time of your tribulations you will find Him, and He will listen to you."

           St. Isaac of Syria.

        "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it."  1 Corinthians 10:13

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.