FLASH NEWS - Funeral of Late Shri Babu Paul Maracheril at Kothamangalam

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      The funeral service of late Shri Babu Paul Maracheril was held today (Friday, 2/7/10) at Kothamangalam Marthoman Valiayapalli at 2.30 p.m.

      The service was led by the Catholicose H.B. Baselius Thomas I, and was assisted by His Eminences Abraham Mor Severios, Mathews Mor Ivanios, Mathews Mor Theodoseos, Mathews Mor Aphrem and Geevarghese Mor Coorilos. A large crowd from different walks of the society attended the funeral.

      SOCM Forum was represented in the funeral service by one of its moderator Mr. John Philip Kottaparambil and Mr. Jikku. We request all our members to keep late Babu Paul Maracheril in your prayers. May God Almighty rest his soul in peace.

      SOCM Forum Moderators.
    • Johnson Mannathoor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
        Dear All in Christ,

        May our LORD give place for him in the paradise for ever.

        Please note that the church name given is wrong.It is 'Morth Mariyam Cathedral Valiya Pally', Kothamangalam.

        In HIS Love,

        Johnson Mannathoor,#2335
        Baroda

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, SOCM Forum Moderators wrote:

        From the desk of moderators
        We are all still in shocks on our brother’s sudden demise and regret for the type error