Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1418 , Jun 23, 2010
      "Spiritual insight is characterized, first, by awareness of one's own failings before they issue in outward actions, as well as of the stealthy tricks of the demons; and, second, by the knowledge of the mysteries hidden in the divine Scriptures and in sensible creation."

      St. Peter of Damascus.

      "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalm 133:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1418 of 1418 , Jun 28

        "Orthodox Christians, surrounded by and already swimming in a sea of humanist-worldly philosophy and practice, must do everything possible to create their own islands, in that sea, of other-worldly, God-oriented thought and practice."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."  1 Corinthians 3:7

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith