Let us Forgive:

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Let us Forgive: As we approach our High Priest for His intercession for us (for our perfection, Heb. 7:25), let us forgive others (lest we be denied forgiveness by our Father in heaven, Matt.6: 15), and let us ourselves intercede for anyone who hurts us, offends us, misunderstands us, or rejects us, Mark 11:25,26, Matt.5:44-48. As we come to Christ for intercession, let us bear in our hearts those who hurt us. How else may we seek the intercession of our High Priest for ourselves? See the freedom this imparts to our souls. This is the way of perfection, of perfect love, of oneness with the Perfect One who is interceding for us. We receive mercy for our weaknesses, and grace �enabling help� in our trials to keep us from sin, Heb.4: 14-16.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C