Funeral arrangements - Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Dear All

      All necessary arrangements has made to take our moderator Mr. Babu Maracheril's mortal remains to Kerala, on Thursday, 1st July 2010.

      There will be an opportunity to pay our homage and offer prayers, at Sabah Mortuary, Kuwait on Thursday( 01.07.2010) at 9.00 a.m to 11.00 am. The body will be taken to Kochi on the same day by the Kuwait Airways flight at 9.00 pm.

      Funeral will be held on Friday, 2nd July, 12:30 pm at Marthamariyam Valiapally, Kothamangalam.

      While we pray that his soul rest in eternal peace in paradise in the company of our Lord, pray also that the most loving God give peace and courage to the family to tide over this unfathomable loss.

      SOCM Forum Moderators