Condolence - Babu Chaachen

  • Manoj P.T
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Dear Chinnu Aunty, Mrs. Liz Nibu & Basil

      We do hereby express our deepest condolence for the fast and untimely departure of our Babu Chaachen and may God Almighty will give him a place of heavenly rest in the blossoms of Father Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Of course our loved and lovable Chaachen will live in our hearts for ever even hence he departed physically.

      Manoj P.T & Family
      Doha – Qatar.