Our Babu sir called to eternal rest

  • Jaison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      I would like to recall some thoughts about our beloved Babu Sir. For the Kuwait church and Theeram, it is a great loss. I am sure we will not get such a person to manage the prayer meetings, Sunday school etc. Last Friday, through his speech he asked the kids "Who is the guest coming in our life without any invitation"? He answered too, "It is death and we must be ready to face it". He had so much thoughtfulness and dedication all throughout his life.

      Since 2007 September he has been serving as a general secretary for the Friends of Theeram, Kuwait Chapter. During his tenure, he proved
      himself as an unforgettable personality. His capability, organizing
      capacity and whole hearted service mentality during Theeram anniversary, and Christmas Kids carol made those events a grand success.

      Chinnu chechi, just be brave as my sister who had the same incident at
      the age of 41. As Holy Bible talks to us through Numbers Chapter 6:
      24-26

      "The Lord bless you and keep you;

      The Lord make His face shine upon you,

      And

      Be gracious to you;

      The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,

      And

      Give you peace!"

      Jaison and family Kuwait