Re: Sad Demise of our beloved Secretary Babu Paul Sir Maracheril

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2010
      Dear All,

      Babu Maracheril was�a great son of our church. He silently did many things like teaching the children bible values and faith, supported all good works inside and outside the church. He had a good number of friends including me with whom he contacted through inspring emails. Thank God him and his works.

      He was good friend and supporter of Theeram. I remember him attending the Theeram fest and anniversary function at Pallom. He spent the wholeee day with the children and their activities. He was one of the leading organisers of friends of Theeram. We will miss him here, but I am sure he will be there with God to uphold us in prayers.

      I am now�abroad and will be back next week. I am not sure to attend the funeral.

      My prayers are with him and his family.
      Lovingly,
      Moolelachen
    • Cherian Jacob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
        May God Bless his soul to rest in peace.

        Our heartfelt condolences to the bereaving and lamenting family members and also praying to God to give them ample strength to bear this irreparable and un-timely loss.

        Cherian Jacob & Family - USA