Re: Mr. Babu Maracheril called to eternal rest

  • Chackochan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
      Its really a shocking news. Our deepest condolences to Babu's family. We keep his family in our prayers to give Chinnu and children more courage.

      Chackochan & Mini
    • Cecil.K. Varghese
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
        Dear All,

        "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Psalms 116:15) (Thante bhaktanmarude maranam yahovakku vilaeriyathakunnu)
        Our condolance to the family of Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril. We will pray for the family of Mr.Babu to get consolation from God Almighty for their heavy loss.

        Cecil.K. Varghese & Jessy Cecil
        Houston, Tx
        ID# 890
      • Alexander Vaidianparampil
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
          Dear moderatos

          Heartfelt condolence to the sorrowful family and the SOCM Family on the sudden demise of our beloved Babu. He was a Role Model as Good Teacher, Altar Service, leader.He was an inspiration for the Sunday School Students for Fasting.

          I knew Babu sir Since from Kuwait .

          It'S a great loss for St.George Syrian Orthodox Church and its Spiritual Organizations.

          May God receive his soul in Paradise with all saints and May God Almighty grant peace and comfort to one and all especially members
          of the bereaved family to withstand the great loss.

          With Prayers
          Alexander Vaidianparampil,
          Washington