ObituaryĆ¾ - Babu Paul Maracheril

  • Jose Kurian Puliyeril
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Dear and Respected Brethren,

      May I express my heartfelt condolence to one and all who mourn the sudden and unexpected demise of beloved Babu Paul Maracheril, who had been attracted by many across the world due to his staunch faith, deep knowledge, care and love to all, able leadership qualities, unique thinking, exemplory behavior and charactor, above all so sincere and honest in his relations with his heavenly father and the Holy Church, which is the body of Christ, our redeemer and savior. I too share the shock and loss of many, though I did not had a chance to enjoy his companionship directly.

      I too pray earnestly for his soul's rest in the bosom of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the company of all our Church Fathers, Saints and beloved departed ones. May God Almighty grant peace and comfort to one and all especially members of the bereaved family to withstand the great loss.

      With sincere prayers
      Jose Kurian Puliyeril
      Kottayam