The Universal Syrian Orthodox Church Kuwait had lost a good man.

  • Mor Deevannasios Geevarghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Dear moderatos

      Heartfelt condolence to the sorrowful family and the SOCM Family on the sudden demise of our beloved Babu. As far as I know he was a good man, good Altar servant, good model to every Syrian Orthodox Church member, Kind hearted, Sincere and many more good qualities. The Church esp. The Universal Syrian Orthodox Church Kuwait had lost a good man. While I was there in Kuwait Mr. Babu was very helpful to me. Once again I convey my deep sorrow for his sudden demise. May God receive his soul in Paradise with all saints and remove tears from all his family members and all beloveds and reward him according to his sincere works for His Church as a whole.

      In His humble service
      Deevannasios Methrachan