Re: Mr. Babu Maracheril called to eternal rest

  • Cherangara Sunny
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
      Dear all

      It is indeed a great loss for SOCM prayer cell. Mr Babu was deeply involved keeping the Global prayer chain active.

      "Though his mortal body has left, his love and spirit will always remain, His simple living,selfless thinking be the guiding force in our lives, We shall lovingly remember you."

      May God rest his soul in peace. My condolences to the family

      Sunny
    • Chackochan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
        Its really a shocking news. Our deepest condolences to Babu's family. We keep his family in our prayers to give Chinnu and children more courage.

        Chackochan & Mini
      • Cecil.K. Varghese
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
          Dear All,

          "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Psalms 116:15) (Thante bhaktanmarude maranam yahovakku vilaeriyathakunnu)
          Our condolance to the family of Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril. We will pray for the family of Mr.Babu to get consolation from God Almighty for their heavy loss.

          Cecil.K. Varghese & Jessy Cecil
          Houston, Tx
          ID# 890
        • Alexander Vaidianparampil
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
            Dear moderatos

            Heartfelt condolence to the sorrowful family and the SOCM Family on the sudden demise of our beloved Babu. He was a Role Model as Good Teacher, Altar Service, leader.He was an inspiration for the Sunday School Students for Fasting.

            I knew Babu sir Since from Kuwait .

            It'S a great loss for St.George Syrian Orthodox Church and its Spiritual Organizations.

            May God receive his soul in Paradise with all saints and May God Almighty grant peace and comfort to one and all especially members
            of the bereaved family to withstand the great loss.

            With Prayers
            Alexander Vaidianparampil,
            Washington